During this time of a global pandemic crisis we are committed to protecting our staff from the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus and to maintain our operations. We have implemented home working where possible and adapted our manufacturing operations to be resilient to infection whilst also following the UK government’s advice on hygiene and social distancing.
ROMIL is a world leader in the production and supply of high purity chemicals and reagents to laboratories and industry across many sectors including those identified by the UK government as critical such as healthcare, emergency services and utilities.
Key organisations that we supply include:
- NHS – supply of chemical ingredients for local manufacture of sanitiser
- Companies involved in manufacture of test kits for COVID-19
- Organisations researching a vaccine for COVID-19
- Pharmaceutical companies involved in manufacture of support drugs for COVID-19 such as Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and other generic drugs
- Water utilities – test reagents and reference materials to ensure the continued supply of safe drinking water
- Electric utilities - test reagents and reference materials for testing of trade effluent and power station cooling towers to avoid environmental contamination
- Food testing laboratories - test reagents and reference materials to ensure the safe quality of food in order to maintain essential supplies
A recent upgrade to our telecommunications system will ensure that we stay connected with our customers, partners and suppliers. Working together, we will get through this.